In accordance with the legislation in force, Hodaia Cosmetice SRL guarantees the confidentiality of personal data entered when placing an order on this site. This information will not be disclosed to a third party, except with the written consent of Buyers and the conditions provided by law and will be used only for the following purposes: order processing, contract execution, order delivery, newsletter subscription but also to send congratulations, gift vouchers or other special messages.
Also, for your safety regarding accessing and browsing the hodaia.ro website, we assure you and we undertake that we fully respect the provisions of European Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as amended and supplemented, and of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Your personal data that we store and process is in principle collected directly from you and not from third parties.
What data do we collect?
Hodaia collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: Name, email address, shipping address, billing address, phone number, IP address.
Information collected through our partners: We will not disclose your personal data to strangers. Your personal data is, in some cases, collected by our partners in order to improve your experience on the site. We only work with partners who can ensure the protection of your personal data. These are:
- Google Analytics
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Hodaia with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback through a form or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Hodaia collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Analyse your personal preferences and personalise our services to you.
- Store your data to optimise your experience on our site and make it easier for you to provide information when you return to our site.
- Send you relevant notifications and/or newsletters if you have consented to these services.
How do we store your data, and for how long?
Hodaia securely stores your data on servers located within the EU.
We only store your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected. This means that personal data collection based on your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent. For instance, data processed for the purpose of our newsletter will be deleted after withdrawal of your consent.
Personal data we process in the performance of a contract with you will be deleted when the contract is implemented and all obligations pursuant to the contract have been implemented. Personal data related to your user account, including location data, is retained until you delete your account. Personal data related to shipment of packages is deleted after 2 years of last shipping date.
What are your data protection rights?
In accordance with Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), all those who access our site have the following rights:
- The right to access one’s personal data.
- The right to rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten").
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of one’s personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The details of the rights presented above can be accessed here. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Registering your visits and tracking your visits over time.
For detailed information on the cookies we use and how to manage them, consult our Cookies Policy.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us